• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ElfBot NG or TibiaBot NG - Worth It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
  • Is it really worth buying Elfbot for $25?
    Post your comments about this program.
  • Is it really worth buying Tibiabot for $10?

PS.
I have no idea how to use ElfBot.

1: Tibia bot ng is a waste of your money.
2: Elfbot is the best bot at the moment for tibia. A bit hard to handle for newbies but if you got some programming skills you will find out how to work it in no time.

I, Myself have bought elfbot for 1-time-fee and im VERY happy with it. Even tho u dont know how to use elfbot i still reccomend u to buy it. Tibia bot ng is really crap.

@Up,
Yea been told the same thing by some people I know.
I might consider it, anymore comments?

I heard you can write scripts? :huh:

You can write your own scripts. In time you can make very insane scripts like push ur friend from venore to poh and automatically open the hole and do every single seal in poi. (Yes, I am not kidding.) If u need some help with scripting u can just drop a pm to me, Im good at this stuff :)

It's not like LUA scripting is it?...
Can you give me an example of something simple?

Here is a simple script: auto 100 mplower 200 mana self

That script will use a mana potion on urself when u have less than 200 mana.

Here is a more advanced script:
auto 100 if [$itemcount.'great mana potions' <= 5] {setfollowwaypoints off | if [$battlesign == 0] logout | foreach 'shootablemonsters' $kill {if [$kill != 0] {setattackmode 'offensive' 'chase' | attack $kill.id | isattacking say 'exori frigo' | wait 500 | break}}}

Will kill every monster on screen when u have less than 5 great mana potions left and after it have killed all the monsters it will stand still untill you have lost your battlesign and logout from game.

Jeez.. 4 in the morning. I need sleep. bb. xD

Last edited:
Thanks for the info & script.
It looks cool.

ElfBot ofc, I love it, easy to script, and the dash is just amazing...NG sucks, I got it too..

Elfbot for sure ng is easier but elfbot is the ultimate bot you can do almost anything with it

if u buy ngbot, imma come home to u and bitchslap you in the face

Niether, you're character is probably worth more than both bots, when it gets banned by the detection system, good bye to the money.

I've been using a free bot and it works almost exactly like ElfBot.

TUGbot is 100% free, safer than tibiabot, and works better than tibiabot.

TUGbot havent reached Elfbot yet though.

• Is it really worth buying Elfbot for $25?
  • Is it really worth buying Tibiabot for $10?

PS.
I have no idea how to use ElfBot.

I'd suggest you to buy Elfbot, there is a huge difference in the cavebotting and other functions. Ive used Tibiabot NG since it came out and then moved to Elfbot(alot better) so listen to my advice!! xD or i make cipsoft baned you :/

There is nothing to talk about. Because ELF is way more better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back