• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elfbot on Windows 7 (64bit system) doesnt work :/ help

Gothric

Reaction score
I have windows 7 (64bit) and my elfbot doesnt work :s i tried to run it on admin account but it still doesnt work :S

I've already disabled UAC, and changed compatibility to Windows XP but it's still not working.

can anyone help me, please?

So
noob.jpg

Because u have a nice trojan =)

So
noob.jpg

Because u have a nice trojan =)

you are so big noobie?:) u wanna scan??

i am sure for 100% that its clean

and mogex(noob) you think that all of them have 'trojan' :( oh so brutal kid

PEOPLE
its not any fake!!! this elf works fine on my second windows xp ;) (32bit)

when i want to run on 64 bit system this window appear "application doesnt work on 64 bit system"

so dont FUCK!!

Last edited:
Apparently you don't know the meaning of FUD.

You can crypt a server which means it take a stub and adds it to the end of the virus so any AV will think that it doesn't have a virus.
A stub is a piece of code that makes it look normal and is added to the end of the virus's code.
You can also bind it so it doesn't drop a new process, so that it will be undetected in sandboxie as well.

What do you get from this? Don't download from people unless you trust them.

uehueuhe ok...

If you think that people use keyloggers you must know nothing about viruses.

When you use a keylogger it records what you type and where, but can easily be stopped if someone uses a keyscrambler.

People use stealers now which steals every password and username on your computer.

Most people don't even use stealers because they use a rat (Like teamviewer but with unrestricted access) which they can use to control your computer, delete anyfile, upload any file, remote desktop, view your webcam even if it's not on, copy your files, run any process hidden, etc.

@ up sad thing is that he is correct.

@Thread Creator

The fact that you cracked yours elfbot alone basically screws you over. If it doesn't have a trojan or any other sort of malicious program binded to the elfbot.

Questions for you:

Where did you DL your Elfbot install file from?
Did you attempt to run as admin/compatibility mode?
Have you asked on elfbot forums?

People who are too cheap to pay for shit like this deserve to have their computers fucked up.

Back