• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Elite knight lvl 77 in a PVP WORLD

Azleh

Solutions
Reaction score
Selling an 77 Knight [Elite when premmy]

Are on a pvp world (VINERA), and have sword 74/74, i give the e-mail, acc number, acc pass and recovery key, NO HAVE WARNINGS OR NOTATIONS, are clean, and not have completed the most importants quests, have Beggar FULL, pirate without 2nd addon, jester, demonhunter (without addons), citizen full, assassin full, put here the offers, or contact me for negociate.

Picture with skills, quests, money on the bank and other things

16aem13.png

Remember not are DELETION WARNING ON THE ACCOUNT.

Last edited:
Money :Trollface:, well no, i want to hear offers for it D:

Selling an 77 Knight [Elite when premmy]

Are on a pvp world (VINERA), and have sword 74/74, i give the e-mail, acc number, acc pass and recovery key, NO HAVE WARNINGS OR NOTATIONS, are clean, and not have completed the most importants quests, have Beggar FULL, pirate without 2nd addon, jester, demonhunter (without addons), citizen full, assassin full, put here the offers, or contact me for negociate.

Picture with skills, quests, money on the bank and other things

16aem13.png

Remember not are DELETION WARNING ON THE ACCOUNT.

you are lying about your account balance, if you had that amount, naji would say You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 285856 gold.

you are lying about your account balance, if you had that amount, naji would say You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 285856 gold.
want a cast? D=

Back