• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elmera.org, fastest serversave in the world?

Tofflarn

Reaction score
Hello!

I've just started to play on Elmera.org and when i read the description of the server i found something that interested me a little bit more then the other info.

This is what interested me:

Save - we have fastest saves in open tibia world! Thats mean we can save all over server data within about ~0,1 second! Thats mean 0 lags and freezes in saves, so saves are not broadcasted in game. Save are within few minutes all time so no worry about your level, eq and skills!

Can this be true? I remember when i hosted an OT for like 1,5 year ago alot of hosters had this problem with long server saves, including me. When the database was growing the serversave also increased.

So, is this trolling or have this problem been fixed in the latest rev from elf? Is elf still going strong be the way? :)

Have a nice evening and happy christmas

// Tofflarn

And what ot do you host? Probably a real map? How did you make the server save that fast?

Back