• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

elo pls help me, need help ping my friend ;/

Rewexx

Reaction score
hello today my friend fucked my gf and i wanna do something back to him, he is stronger than me ;/// so i wanna make something bad to his comp

but the problem is
when i use cmd and "ping - ip adress"
it tells me

The request did time out
The request did time out
The request did time out
The request did time out

and nothing happens to his ip, im sure its his ip because i fixed msn + and fixed a script to it, that shows everyone on my msn that i get connect contact with shows their ip so i know its his ip

plzzz help me,, he fucked my girl friend !!!!!!

You won't be able to "ping" him alone, you should rather try to hack his msn or send him a virus to get your revenge, much simpler

You would be able too, however if you do it alone, he won't even notice it.

One computer pinging is not enough to do anything.
You would need to do something like this:
DDoS

Its simple, using windows ping command from a single computer wont do crap, since all it does is send a like... 32 byte package from your computer to his, which is not NEAR enough to cause a Denial Of Service.

To do anything big enough to cause serious problems, you would need to perform a DDoS using a multitude of computers, perferrabley 1000+.

However to get access to those 1000 computers, you would most likely have to install viruses on them, and hack them to command all of them to all at once ping your target.
This is of course highly illegal, and so is DDoS, so if you do it, you should be ready for a decently sized prison-sentence of a couple of years, as well as high fines ($10,000+).

So as suggested above, if he has done what you say he has done, i would suggest forgetting about both him and said GF.

Oh yeah sure you did Silentdefender, you have just read the others answer. If you'd really have an answer, you would have written it in the first time instead of writing your newbie messages.

If you need help, I can explain how to DDoS somone shortly but I am 100% sure you won't be able to do it, it takes quite long time and you need to have knoweledge about the consequenses etc.

Cant you in windows command line <cmd> set how many bytes packet u want to use? something like -u xx, or -l xx? Where xx is the number of bytes. Not sure tho.

Yes you can just type in ping -t -l (size up to 65500) and thats it but as they said they need lot of computers or at least an internet connection faster than the victim :S.
example.
ping google.com -t -l 200

Yes you can just type in ping -t -l (size up to 65500) and thats it but as they said they need lot of computers or at least an internet connection faster than the victim :S.
example.
ping google.com -t -l 200

Correctly. But, needs more computer to make the same thing if you want to see the "offer" suffer. :p

Lol you need atleast 20 people pinging to let him notice somting!
You are able to create a .DOS file that will open cmd and ping him and it will keep opening untail you stop it. =) so at the end you will have like 200+ .dos files dossing him.

Lol you need atleast 20 people pinging to let him notice somting!
You are able to create a .DOS file that will open cmd and ping him and it will keep opening untail you stop it. =) so at the end you will have like 200+ .dos files dossing him.

Guess you mean *.bat

Back