• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS Orcs Client

Client?

• 8.x

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 9.x

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Which client would you prefer to play and why?
Right now it is running on custom client with sounds. I prefer to keep it custom client instead of saying which one! + Custom client contains antibot and some nice features!

This Elves Vs Orcs, is there somewhere i can see details on it?

If not i'll ask, is this server like those old World Of warcraft Tibia servers i miss so much :D?
I'll explain, there were two sides, naturally, horde/alliance.

You picked your race,
Horde - Undead, Orcs etc
Alliance - Humans, elves etc
You each had a town, with leveling spots etc so you can level your character, similar to that of WoW, everyone in the Horde/Alliance were in same guild, so when a Horde killed an alliance, horde got a point to there team, which is shown on the site, also depending on who died, Horde players dropped black gems, Alliance, white gems, which could then be traded in for items if you got alot.

Had other features wont go in depth, just wondering is this the idea your going for?

I will just add sound, a nice background, and maybe some nice buttons :)

Back