• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP (empty page) Check DataBase connection (no error code)

farzaris

Reaction score
Check server configuration
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Altimus/Downloads/theforgottenserver-v1.2-win64/theforgottenserver-v1.2-win64/config.lua. It looks like fine server config file. Now you can check database connection: STEP 2 - check database connection

Right after i set the server path (no errors) i continue with step 2, but there is nothing, just a empty page, i try to add the tables(step 3) wait for a couple minutes but same thing happen(empty page no errors), what i am doing wrong since there is no errors codes?

(uniserver)
IF NOT INSTALLED:
0. Informations
1. Set server path
2. Check DataBase connection
3. Add tables and columns to DB
4. Add samples to DB
5. Set Admin Account
Author:
Gesior
Compatible with TFS 0.3.6 and TFS 0.4 up to revision 3702

Same here, tfs 1.2. Empty page on step 2 :x

@@
SOLVED
I don't know why, but install.php couldn't take a config.lua from deeper locations like /home/user/tfs/, its works correctly when config.lua is coppied and put into /home
that's work :p

Last edited:
Same here, tfs 1.2. Empty page on step 2 :x

@@
SOLVED
I don't know why, but install.php couldn't take a config.lua from deeper locations like /home/user/tfs/, its works correctly when config.lua is coppied and put into /home
that's work :p
Having the same issue, trying to fix problem as we speak... still having issues

how do i enable PHP extension APCu to enable memory cache?

If you're on linux you run sudo apt install php-apcu.

If you're on windows then either google how to add it to whatever webserver you use, or disable memory cache outright in the php.ini file.

For Ubuntu Users

You can find the errors in /var/log/apache2/error.log, you'll probably see something like
Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: #C-2 LUA config file doesn't exist.
It means it can't access your config.lua.

To fix it, change the Apache2 user and group, from www-data to your username, in /etc/apache2/envvars. And restart Apache
Bash:
sudo systemctl restart apache2

1670754135413.png

After installation, if you're constantly getting logged out - it's because it can't store the session.
Code:
[Sun Dec 11 11:28:59.653941 2022] [php:warn] [pid 82827] [client ::1:38014] PHP Warning:  session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/sessions/sess_oa3nl9ddcnj31402jm4kts1mgr, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/system/load.init.php on line 6, referer: http://localhost/?subtopic=accountmanagement
To fix it, recursively change the owner of /var/lib/php/sessions/ to your new Apache user.
Bash:
sudo chown -R yourusername:yourusername /var/lib/php/sessions/

Tested with Gesior 2012 and TFS 1.4 - Tibia 10.98

Last edited:
Back