• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Encoding Error

jowisz06

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know how to fix the following error in Modern AAC:
When the formation of Let 's assume your Name: Acodin Password: Pass, I'm annoying bug, / when it logs on the server, "Invalid Account Name, " OK, I've read in a post Paxton's what I changed in config.lua, so now is this: "encryptionType = "sha1", added the query that was also included, and I made a new account with a similar format (eg name: Traktor, password: pass) and then whore it does not work = / what could be wrong in the activities that it performs. .? or maybe it's a bad engine ..

The engine is theforgottenserver 0.3.6 (I think) the evolution of otlandu folder, the engine turns and major errors in the console, I see there are a few of the database, but they do not understand, and I think that they have nothing in common with the main problem = /

If you could help me, I would please help me = //

##edit:
restarts and pops up an error: [2/11/2011 9:27:55 p.m.] mysql_real_query (): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login', - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'evo.z_ots_comunication'does not exist (1146 ) when you try to log on.. =\
If you better, please answer in Polish:)

Log from console: http://wklej.to/XIihl

Last edited:
Back