• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Real Map Server [8.4]

Aazza

Reaction score
Kwaner.servegame.com

No More Need To Be Said =)

Last edited:
B u m p

anyone guna play???

Its down atm..updating some new stuff...down for 1-3 hr max.

change the mana/hp regain it's to high for rpg servers

and change the hxxp you can put normally .. http://

Ill talk to owner about regain.
And yeh ino but you cant have tt on some website and im copying and pasting and advertising on alot =)

hxxp://kwaner.bannerfather.co.uk - Your allowed to have links, just nothing to any harmful stuff, if its to your site, just put Http:// instead.. :)

Ahh k yeh.
Not to my own site through.
Its up now has been for about 1hr

Dont play this server fucking pa gms

toatlly shit gms
loads of bugs
and debugs

also gived his rl lvl 173

Dont play this server fucking pa gms

toatlly shit gms
loads of bugs
and debugs

also gived his rl lvl 173

I love how you stir stuff when it's not going your way.

I can assure you all that neither me nor my staff are corrupt in any way. This muppet got himself banned by hurling personal abuse towards one of my gamemasters.

The bugs are being worked on, as are donation items, and POI is working fully.

There are many regular users, no power-abuse, and it is a fairly friendly (but relatively small) community.

There is always at least one member of staff on - so any rule violations won't go unnoticed.

kwaner.servegame.com

In-built account manager.

The website is up, but not updated as of yet, so it's not worth visiting until it's updated.

Well i am playing on this ot atm, i for sure know that the GMs/CMs are not corrupt and that pretty much all the bugs are fixed and server runs smoothly

Give it a try ;)

Naboo

Oh hush your gums Tyler, you were part of my staff until I nailed you for being corrupt.

Just a pair of kids trying to ruin my server.

Back