• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

epiciest shit ever

axas

Reaction score
Thought I'd share with you guys
[video=youtube;6zQgKk3g7Uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQgKk3g7Uo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

they have big eyes

You've never seen Powder Puff Girls?

God.. good old days, I grew up watching these shows.
I've always waited Powder Puff Girls to be over just to watch Dexters Laboratory and Rocket Power.

I don't know what you guys watched in Holland back then, but if it's not the same was what we watched, then I don't know what your life was like then.
These were truly the golden days.

I've always waited Powder Puff Girls to be over just to watch Dexters Laboratory and Rocket Power.

I don't know what you guys watched in Holland back then, but if it's not the same was what we watched, then I don't know what your life was like then.

Tom & Jerry :)

OMFG, Rocket Power was a classic...time to find torrent lol

I used to watch "Fox Kids" and "Cartoon Network", I loved Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, Johny Bravo, Courage the cowardly dog, Dexter's laboratory, Pokemon and all shit like that, I sure have seen the power puff girls but I just mentioned they have big eyes :p

Since when love makes world go around? I though it's money, and I'm actually happy for this.

Since when love makes world go around? I though it's money, and I'm actually happy for this.

Pretty pesimistic viewpoint, though I dunno if it's even worth trying to go deeper into the lyrics rofl.

cartoon netwotk still the best.

No. It's pretty retardly bad nowadays. If they showed samurai jack or smth, I'd tune in from time to time : D

well i havent seen cartoon network here in netherland for yearss it just dissapeared :( :( :(
awesome times dragonball z, ed ed and eddy, johny bravo, that courage dog and etc...

well i havent seen cartoon network here in netherland for yearss it just dissapeared :( :( :(
awesome times dragonball z, ed ed and eddy, johny bravo, that courage dog and etc...

It's called Boomerang Channel.
Adult-Swim and Animation Tv are best

Kids next door: kids next door BATTLE STATIONS!!! DEXTER : DEDEEEEE!!! Powerpuff Girls : Mojo Die! :p xDD

Ive been always watching powerpuff girls, than dexters laboratory, than sonic the hedgehog and than shaman king on cartoon network.
I loved to wake always up at 8 am on saturdays, sit onto the floor infront of my parents bed and watch the shows on theyyr big TV.

I hated ed, ed and eddy and jonny bravo tho.
Btw im from Austria ~

Back