• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC ERROR: Cannot connect to MySQL database.

Lopaskurwa

Solutions
Reaction score
ERROR: Cannot connect to MySQL database.
Possible reasons:
  • MySQL is not configured propertly in config.lua.
  • MySQL server is not running.
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php:95 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php(95): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=127....', 'root', 'MyDatabasePassw...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS.php(439): OTS_DB_MySQL->__construct(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\database.php(85): POT->connect(1, Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\init.php(164): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(201): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main}

Using XAMPP not sure why its not working i guess because of password all this time i used UniserverZ and swapped to Xampp now and it doesnt work i guess i need to set a password somewhere?

Why stopped using Uniform server? Its better than XAMPP and yes you have to set a password for your root try here
http://localhost/security/
Stopped because when i tried extracting sql last time it didnt extracted everything because of max_input_vars and changing limit didnt helped so it fucks my sql if it gives that max_input_vars so gonna try xampp.

Your link

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
localhost
Apache/2.4.43 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1g PHP/7.4.8
Post automatically merged:

FIXED SOLUTION

Last edited:
well did you set it up?

You should have set up the

User

Database

Password

IP you can leave it the same