• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Error in game.cpp

Theoloth

Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to add autobalance teams from gesiorwar 8.2 server. I use TFS 0.2pl23. I've copied all codes. The error I get when compile:
Code:
725 C:\Documents and Settings\xxr\Pulpit\0.2pl23\game.cpp expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token 
726 C:\Documents and Settings\xxr\Pulpit\0.2pl23\game.cpp expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '->' token 
727 C:\Documents and Settings\xxr\Pulpit\0.2pl23\game.cpp expected unqualified-id before "return" 
728 C:\Documents and Settings\xxr\Pulpit\0.2pl23\game.cpp expected declaration before '}' token 
 C:\Documents and Settings\xxr\Pulpit\tfsab\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [../0.2pl23/game.o] Error 1

Part of game.cpp where the error occurs:
Code:
		if(player->isPremium())
		{
			int32_t value;
			player->getStorageValue(STORAGEVALUE_PROMOTION, value);
			if(player->isPromoted() && value != 1)
				player->addStorageValue(STORAGEVALUE_PROMOTION, 1);
			else if(!player->isPromoted() && value == 1)
				player->setVocation(g_vocations.getPromotedVocation(player->getVocationId()));
		}
		else if(player->isPromoted())
			player->setVocation(player->vocation->getFromVocation());
	}
        if(player->getAccount() == 1)
            addTeam1Player();
        else if(player->getAccount() == 2)
            addTeam2Player();
	}

[COLOR=RED]	addCreatureCheck(creature);[/COLOR]
	creature->onPlacedCreature();
	return true;
}

bool Game::removeCreature(Creature* creature, bool isLogout /*= true*/)
{
	if(creature->isRemoved())
		return false;

Nothing that I tried worked, I even removed the addCreatureCheck and then it compiled correctly and autobalance worked but addCreatureCheck is needed so what can I do to fix this error? Please help!

Back