• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Error in Gesior AAC - Characters

rodolfo

Reaction score
in Characters.php

Warning: Division by zero in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/characters.php on line 123 Call Stack: 0.0000 628656 1. {main}() /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php:0 0.0101 1959480 2. include('/home/otsmanager/www/public_html/characters.php') /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php:93

Help me.. thanks you..

divide-by-zero-hole.jpg

Sorry for getting offtopic but me who is working with php, i have never seen this kinda of error

- - - Updated - - -

Only if i would do 1/0 it would give me a warning with this:
Warning: Division by zero in C:\Users\*\Dropbox\MVC\*.php on line 2

1. Where are you hosting your website? The path seems a little suspicious to me, like it was hosted on a free hosting service like 000webhost, and such services has outdated/poor interpreters/configurations.
2. Make sure your PHP version is the latest (if your Gesior version is up to date, and you're installing fresh, and it works with others, then the problem must be with your host, therefor you have to inspect that).
3. Does the warning terminate your application or come with other bugs, or is it just a warning? If it just warns you, you can just turn it off and hope for the best.

My general recommendation is that if you can, re-install PHP and your webserver (to the latest version), and try to install Gesior again.

Back