• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error in Import forgottenserver.s3db

akaah

Reaction score
Hello, I am here to ask for help to you, I am having difficulty in importing the forgottenserver.s3db using xamp, is experiencing this error

Code:
 Error
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----
eNpVjcFOg0AYhLeJp32KOfQIW/4tKFkvErKpJHRBFttzjTRiEFeKRt/Jh3Tbm3OYTDKT+XTTVI1C
TsglSm0UKAFdI465bX3BOM93VmFZPCucPgZ3mE7dJIb+SbgXF3xBilgKKQgyipIV0UqmoFTJtYol
xv61G6C/HZZ8+2MfSoVERIJS/mgbVDZAttGmDbDTnrXvRxQaNyLi9TZT/trH0A3E6/v6PAkqez4g
T9sXxrS8zMxGoRvDz/kYpvwC8NbPHY7v09thxppdscWC3QGMsV/2X7d/Dy46hg==
----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----

ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 15 16 44
STR: 

CVS: $Id: sqlparser.lib.php,v 2.42.2.1 2005/11/28 18:23:42 nijel Exp $
MySQL: 5.0.18
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win IE 7.0
PMA: 2.7.0-pl1
PHP VER,OS: 5.1.1 WINNT
LANG: en-utf-8
SQL: SQLite format 3@  �;----END RAW----

SQL query: 

SQLite format 3@ �; 

MySQL said:  

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SQLite format 3' at line 1

Very obridago by understanding and excuse my English very bad!

i import forgottenserver.sql

error
Code:
Error
SQL query: 

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:  

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

Back