• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error in new sources (lua_sql_....)

windscar

Reaction score
When i try to compile the new sources look what i get:

Code:
databasesqlite.o(.text+0x504):databasesqlite.cpp: undefined reference to `sqlite3_open'
databasesqlite.o(.text+0x58c):databasesqlite.cpp: undefined reference to `sqlite3_close'
databasesqlite.o(.text+0x5e5):databasesqlite.cpp: undefined reference to `sqlite3_close'
databasesqlite.o(.text+0x6b8):databasesqlite.cpp: undefined reference to `sqlite3_exec'
databasesqlite.o(.text+0x7a3):databasesqlite.cpp: undefined reference to `sqlite3_free'
databasesqlite.o(.text+0x90b):databasesqlite.cpp: undefined reference to `sqlite3_exec'
databasesqlite.o(.text+0x9f9):databasesqlite.cpp: undefined reference to `sqlite3_free'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [korelin.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

=/

Note: i tryed to comment it all but when i do it the connection to mysql don't work (when loading ban and stuff). But it works with the original forgotten so there's nothing wrong with the mysql server

Code:
>> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.
> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Remember: it works when i open the original forgotten, its in the SAME folder and uses the same config.lua and everything, only the executables are different, and the one i compiled is getting problems to connect to it.

Back
Top Bottom