• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error libgmp-10.dll compiling Source Cmaker

Ricardo Berg

Reaction score
Hello everyone, is the following, when i'll turn my sources in Cmaker to transform it in the file of Codebloks, appears the following error, and does not compile the sources.

90ErbCz.png

asks that there dll, I downloaded it, she put in all Cmaker folders, the Mingw, downloaded the libs of Mingw for otc and put in Mingw folder, but still gives this error, I formatted my PC these days and before I format was not giving this error, came only gives after formatting, and also seen in some other forums that this is Mingw error, the libs, but I do not know if it's because I already downloaded the it libs and not work, already ticked all the boxes you have in Mingw to download the libs for himself, and yet was not. if anyone knows how to get this error, please tell me how to get, because I put a lot of code in my sources otc but I can not compile, thank you very much, I give Rep + Who Help Me.

Excuse my English, I am translating the google translator, I am Brazilian.

Back