• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

error market module bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, im here asking for any guidence on how to add more items to the market or "update" the items because i have some conflicts with ids and many many missing items (new ones)

plzz

You have there option Market item, or something like that. Check that option and after that you will have field to set name displayed on market.

You have there option Market item, or something like that. Check that option and after that you will have field to set name displayed on market.
thanks man!! im already doing it :D and last question plz, how can i edit the categories? (weapons, armors, etc)

Isnt there combobox for that? I'm sure some option there is available xd

Isnt there combobox for that? I'm sure some option there is available xd
i mean there are categories, but how can i add a new one? like: coins, or delete some, that's what i mean :p

Hmm, I don't know ;p Probably some changes in source, dat structure? Or get name of item and assign it to group through the module.

Ok i set a lot of items to the market like this
95431ecc54c87c9e2c4e011cfa411001.png

620f6670a8d1030aab123f3657718d66.png

i did like at least 50 new items, but now in game market doesn't open!! D: and i checked the error log and i have this
Also i used the dat/spr id because all other items were like that and they worked before i added more and more items. here's a pic
f462ae9a23be96e2e5b67a1a3c83b5e8.png

ERROR: /game_market/market.lua:729: bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)

everytime i click the market i get that line, does anyone know why this happens and how can i solve it??

Last edited:
Back