• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error on trying to do anything from website edits in database

S

Shadow_

Database imported is not working properly like it did on windows ( exported it using phpmyadmin )
--EDIT

on creating account or doing any edit for the database nothing happens + gives error like this
Code:
string(161) "INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`, `password`, `email`, `creation`) VALUES ('hsdjasdak', '54c2323840c7d68b1b477d6aacd23eaa7f4b270e', '[email protected]', '1546716709')"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Field 'id' doesn't have a default value
and when i imported the sql file it doesn't have auto increment or "id"
Thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you thought about the possibility that the error messages contain useful hints about what the problem is and allow you to solve it?

The main point here is that you should post the error.

Have you thought about the possibility that the error messages contain useful hints about what the problem is and allow you to solve it?

The main point here is that you should post the error.
my main problem is that i want to know the best way to export and import database from windows to linux because i tried copying and pasting MYI,MYD,frm,ibd, files and didn't work when i try to browse any table from phpmyadmin once i click on it it says this table doesn't exist idk why or what is happening, also tried export and import using phpmyadmin page and tried mysqldump and when i tried to add them i recieved that error
Code:
#1030 - Got error 168 from storage engine
and AUTO_INCREMENT is not added to the id columns same with the keys

What options did you select when exporting via phpMyAdmin? The best way would be:
Code:
mysqldump databasename -r databasename.sql

No, I didn't try following that tutorial. Good luck though.
Just done did reinstalled ubuntu 16.04 and added new phpmyadmin, mysql, php and apache2 then did as the forum said exactly the database exported and imported it normally but when i tried to create account i found this :
you can check try CarcooIzx OT (http://carcooizx.zapto.org)
Code:
string(161) "INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`, `password`, `email`, `creation`) VALUES ('hsdjasdak', '54c2323840c7d68b1b477d6aacd23eaa7f4b270e', '[email protected]', '1546716709')"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Field 'id' doesn't have a default value

edit : i think the error because AUTO_INCREMENT is not added :
1546716994624.png

Back
Top Bottom