• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error Parse error: otserv site

Reaction score
Guys, can anyone help me, I've already downloaded about 5 websites, I've tried changing xampp, new old ones, updated old ones, all sorts of things, but everything I do always comes down to this error as always.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "{", expecting ";" in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\configlua.php(56) : eval()'d code on line 1
I can't take this crap anymore.

Solution
Guys, can anyone help me, I've already downloaded about 5 websites, I've tried changing xampp, new old ones, updated old ones, all sorts of things, but everything I do always comes down to this error as always.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "{", expecting ";" in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\configlua.php(56) : eval()'d code on line 1
I already talked to you through Discord. If it's Gesior, I've already given you the official link for TFS 1.5, of course. Regarding Gesior, you should use it with XAMPP, an older version like 7.x, that's all

I'll pass you the links again. Here, I use my server, and it runs perfectly. However, you can download another layout and put it in...
show file for further help, no idea what web distro you are trying
as syntax error says it's most likely misplaced curly brace or missing semicolon related to that line

show file for further help, no idea what web distro you are trying
as syntax error says it's most likely misplaced curly brace or missing semicolon related to that line
Man, I don't even know lol, and it's very complicated, finding the website that doesn't have any errors, I use TFS 1.5x, but the website is naked and doesn't even have insurance.

I already talked to you through Discord. If it's Gesior, I've already given you the official link for TFS 1.5, of course. Regarding Gesior, you should use it with XAMPP, an older version like 7.x, that's all

I'll pass you the links again. Here, I use my server, and it runs perfectly. However, you can download another layout and put it in this official Gesior, the latest version compatible with TFS 1.5, of course. Ready.

Solution
Back