• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error when creating character

haerten

Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\Users\xxxx\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1866 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\xxxx\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(8 06): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\Users\xxxx\xampp\htdocs\index.php(178): include('C:\Users\xxxx\...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\xxxx\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1866

I get this error message when I've filled in the name, vocation and sex on the character creation page on the website and press on creater character.
How can I fix this?

Worth mentioning might be that the character gets created but not the way the "samples" are

Go to your config.php in the AAC folder, and just reconfigure it and set it to the samples, if that doesn't work open your config.ini and set it to install = "yes" instead of no, then just go to your aac page again and reinstall everything.

Back