• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

error when walking along the edge

Jpstafe

Reaction score
hello otland community, i have a problem when i want to walk along the edge in the grass, this happens to me, i have gone to my Object Builder
In all sqm, from the pasture I have deactivated "impassable" and so and everything keeps giving me an error .. any solution?

otland.png

First, I'm not sure I understand the fault. Is it bordering that turns into a tile? If so..
1. You probably already double checked this but make sure you are using the itemid thats in your obj builder.
2. Download and use Visual Studio Code. Use k+o and select the folder where all your OT/data files exist in and search for the itemId, everywhere that ID is used will popup, simply check through the script. There might be something not intended to use that ID somewhere. You could do the same with the sources but I do not believe anything would popup in there.

Otherwise please provide a video/gif instead.

First, I'm not sure I understand the fault. Is it bordering that turns into a tile? If so..
1. You probably already double checked this but make sure you are using the itemid thats in your obj builder.
2. Download and use Visual Studio Code. Use k+o and select the folder where all your OT/data files exist in and search for the itemId, everywhere that ID is used will popup, simply check through the script. There might be something not intended to use that ID somewhere. You could do the same with the sources but I do not believe anything would popup in there.

Otherwise please provide a video/gif instead.
Thanks for answering .. I have tested everything .. the problem is when I create an item, with Itemeditor ... the items.otb is damaged, I want to add a new potion .. and a new backpack .. but when I do it with ItemEditor. It breaks the edges .. when I don't add items .. it doesn't give the error .. what can it be?

Back