• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error

Rab

Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'redskulltime' in 'field list'' in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:112 Stack trace: #0 C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(112): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(140): OTS_Player->load('19') #2 C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(758): OTS_Player->find('Knight Sample') #3 C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\index.php(178): include('C:\Xampp\xampp\...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 112

when i create a character (i can create an account) in the web (gesior) and it also says 2 server worlds when i want 1.. what can i do?

I think ur Homepage Version & Server Version dont match.. or you configured sth bad at ur homepage.

the other thing..
if u want only 1 world just edit this at urconfig.php
Code:
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'World Name');

ok, now its good, icreate a char and its get in the game, but other people can't access to my web, why??? its savage.no-ip.info but just localhost can get in

i'll ask him again but im sure, and by the way, how can i add guild war system and in the bottom of the web it says this page has been viewed times instead of 4 times or any number?

Back