• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error

aveer

Reaction score
Hello i have problem....

When i killed another player server jams and pops up this error:

86924985.jpg

It looks like this. The character has 0 HP, it can move. Subtitles, which has already removed over the head but the problem remained

sssyw.jpg

In the console says that the error lies in the onKill.php creaturescripts so I put this script here. Very please help.
PHP:
function onKill(cid, target)
    if(isPlayer(target) == FALSE) then
        for k, v in pairs(wow_like_quests_storages) do
            local storage = getPlayerStorageValue(k)
            if(storage >= 0) then
                if(storage < v.amount) then
                    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, k, storage+1)
                    if(v.on_kill) then
                        v.on_kill(cid, parameters)
                    end
                end
                if((storage+1) == v.amount) then
                    if(v.on_finish) then
                        v.on_finish(cid, parameters)
                    end
                end
            end
        end
    end
    return TRUE
end

next script:

PHP:
if isPlayer(target) == TRUE then
---- BOUNTY HUNTERS START -----
pid = cid
pid2 = getPlayerGUID(target)
    local result_plr = db.getResult("SELECT * FROM `bounty_hunters` WHERE `sp_id` = "..pid2.." AND `killed` = 0;")
    if(result_plr:getID() ~= -1) then
    prize = tonumber(result_plr:getDataInt("prize"))
    bid = tonumber(result_plr:getDataInt("id"))
    result_plr:free()
    else
    prize = 0
    bid = 0
    end
if (bid ~= 0 and prize ~= 0 and not(getTileInfo(getCreaturePosition(cid)).pvp)) then
    db.executeQuery("UPDATE `bounty_hunters` SET `killed` = 1, `k_id`="..getPlayerGUID(cid)..", `kill_time` = " .. os.time() .. " WHERE `id`  = "..bid..";")
    doPlayerAddMoney(cid,prize*1000)
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE,'[BOUNTY HUNTERS] You killed hunted player, so you gained the reward!')
end    
---- BOUNTY HUNTERS END -----
end
return TRUE
end

But I think the problem is in this script

PHP:
        if isPlayer(target) == TRUE then  
                if ((isInParty(target) and isInParty(cid)) and (getPlayerParty(cid) == getPlayerParty(target))) and isPlayer(target)then
                        broadcastMessage(getCreatureName(cid) .. " just killed ".. getCreatureName(target).." (Justified)",MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)
                elseif getCreatureSkullType(cid) == 4 or getCreatureSkullType(cid) == 3 and getCreatureSkullType(target) == 0 and isPlayer(target)then
                        broadcastMessage(getCreatureName(cid) .. " just killed ".. getCreatureName(target).." (UnJustified)",MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)
                elseif getCreatureSkullType(target) == 3 or getCreatureSkullType(target) == 4 and isPlayer(target) then
                        broadcastMessage(getCreatureName(cid) .. " just killed ".. getCreatureName(target).." (Justified)",MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)      
                end
        end
        return TRUE
end

This script is from this order on the screen instead of Warning! The murder of ... showed just such player x killed Player Y

I would prefer to remove and insert the first version that is; Warning! The murder .., maybe the problem is solved by

I noticed that this error occurs only when the "two sides" have gldie. Maybe this wine tab Powerfull Most Guilds have recently done in the acc maker?

Please HELP! ;((

Back