• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Errors in my ACC

jmm_jaz

Reaction score
In my acc appears this error, how i fix it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-5.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 20

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-5.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 105

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And when i click login it send me to a white page that says:

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
localhost
12/24/2009 6:49:42 AM
Apache/2.2.12 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.12 OpenSSL/0.9.8k mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.0 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0

My server is Allisow 0.3.6 v 8.50 and I have tried with gesior acc tfs 0.3.5 and 0.3.6 and in both appears the same errors.

Last edited:
Back