• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Erro's Website Unnaded acc.maker step 2

marcusmarcolax

Reaction score
Hello Good Afternoon.

I'm having problems ...
I do set all right all right, then I get and open the
...http://localhost , and then try to install the site;

Step 1 - it is usually
Step 2 - of the following error's
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.

Below is the image

installob2.png

oh he is fine when you get in step 4 look what happens

installlxc8.png

people help me here please *.*

What version of XAMPP have you got?? Also, have you updated Apache/MySQL/phpMyAdmin to a different version?

XAMPP which I recommend you to get the website normally post 1.6.7 I used the time to install it install in the normal step 5 when I boto password it's a mistake ... = x

have any other program without the XAMPP that funcionse usually quite well ...

installed 1.6.6a and 1.6.7 and now of this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(461): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Back