• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Battle Royale beta [Client 10.98] [19:00]

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
2m44yzs.jpg

Battle Royale is an event created with Whi World engine.
Beta will be held in Whi World server.
If event is successful it will get its own server and host.

IP: whiworld.com
client: 10.98

When you are logged in Whi World, type command !royale to register into Battle Royale event.

NB! players who make account and do not complete tutorial in 3 days their characters will be automatically deleted

To be more up to date with Battle Royale join our Discord channel: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
Interesting but can you explain more exactly how this event will work?

holy shit this tutorial is suck don't give me any desire to play

holy shit this tutorial is suck don't give me any desire to play
Yes it might be little confusing that when you create new character you start from Whi World tutorial, but it has nothing to do with Battle Royale.
When you log in, you simply write !royale and register into Battle Royale event.

None of the Whi World tutorial rooms hint how the Battle Royale event will look like.

The reason we decided to hold this beta in Whi World server is because it saved up lot of time.
It would have taken additional week, if not more, to learn how to multi-host, configure and compile new server which only runs Battle Royale.
If however this idea will be successful and more people are interested in this concept, of course I will take that week to detach Battle Royale from Whi World server to remove the confusion.

When you are now about to ask, why didn't I make players starts from some kind of waiting room, where they choose whether they want to participate in Battle Royale event or they joined for Whi World adventure.
To me it feels like extra hour wasted, on something temporary which may as well be deleted in few days.

@silveralol If you can, please elaborate your shitty experience in the tutorial, either in Whi World discord channel, my main thread(either in OTland or 0trealm) or private message me.
Without you pointing out the mistakes, I can't improve the experience.

Last edited:
Perhaps the tutorial room could be mapped a bit more attractively. Something like a beautiful cave with waterfalls. Something that gives you the idea that what lies ahead looks very promising. :)

Will server be down till Saturday? Also, I got work tomorrow. Not sure if I'll make it for the start. But I'll try to be there soon after.

I got home and put server back online now. Not sure why it kept timing out.
Changed host IP address and it started working ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is countown for Battle Royale in first post.

Battle Royale is live! lets get killing!
IP: whiworld.com
Client: 10.98 (download link)
In game type command !royale
Fight-Meme-fight-to-the-death.jpg

I'd be interested in playing this game mode if we could get a few more players!

Battle Royale currently disabled.
If I wont put it online end of the day, next time it will happen next week (sorry)

If you have any questions or want to more details how it went yesterday, visit Battle Royale >Discord channel.