• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Euorpe] 8.54 Real Map.

Ond||Apokalypse

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Are you tired of all these OT's who's just trying to get as much money as possible?
Then you've come too the right place.

Information:
Client: 8.54
IP:
Will be updated later.

How can you guarantee a perfect feeling on this OT?
Well.. here is the rates
Let me explain, You'll start at rookard at level 1 - at the start tutorial you'll get level 5 and equipment enough to manage to get to land of destiny. The experience rate at rookard will be 10x.

As soon you reach level 8 you're able to leave rookard to join the land of destiny were everything will have a purpose for the common months in the main land so choose wisely.

In the land of destiny you have to stay until level 30 by using the experience rate 15

There will also be a possiblity to gain magic levels and skills in a so cald training room there. But as soon you reach skill 65 or magic level 40 you wont be welcome to train anymore.

Whenever you reach level 30 the captain will gladly travel you to the main lands.

Where the experience rate will be set at 7x and will end at 3x.

How do I get Addons?
The entire addon system is based on real tibia and includes all npcs.

Loot rate
Well, looting items that's worth more than 5k will be almost as hard as real tibia.
But every item that's is sell able below 1k will have twice as high sell able price, for example:
Halberd you'll sell for 800 gp.
Why?
I'm tired of all theese ot's where you can get profit by using sds everywhere.
It's simple, if you work hard you get a lot of money.

Is there any good quests?
Well I'll like too say, is there any quests missing?
All all small and important quests exists.

You need to do a acces quest to be able to get to:
Rashid quest
Djinn quest
You won't be able to sell trophy's unless you get enough points in the killer tasks.
There is also quests to get acces to .....
Travel to yalahar.
Goroma and all islands
Buddel
Svargrond Mines
Forbidden lands
Banuta
All parcel boxes.
Vengoth
Demon Oak
Laguna islands

Keep in mind that some of the quest might be shorted down or changed a little bit. BUT there is NO custom edits.

Npcs, are they where they suppose too?
I've been trying to get all the npc as comparable real tibia as possible. But I can honestly say there is nothing you'll be able to complain about.

What about the houses?
All houses exist, but the buy house system wont be enabled the first weeks since I want too see the stability in the server.

The post is already too long so just ask if you would like to know something.

When does the ot start?
2 or 3 weeks
The ip will be set 1 week before launch.

Last edited:
Still w8ing for that "rox" OTs!
Bcoz yes, I'm tired of all otss where I can take lot of profit with sd :<