• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe/Sweden] Zaromia 8.11 RPG

Mythos

Reaction score
Welcome.

I recently started to create a server called Zaromia, its name came to me when i wanted a name which could be related to me.
Its based on a 8.11 distro and most spells works (updated regular).

Its hosted on a stable computer which is online 24/7 except from some server restarts and computer cool-downs.

Map Info:

Based on a smaller part of the real map, including large custom high detailed areas.
Contains over 400 houses and 1,2k spawns (1200).
There are training monks located in Thais at the Knights Guild (East of Temple).

Abusing these trainers and using cheats will get you instantly deleted if caught.

It contains:
PoI (Not completely done yet)
DHQ (Still needs a script)
Annihilator
Soon to come fully working Svargrond Arena.

Rates:

x16 Experience
x19 Skills
x2 Loot

Connection:

IP: zamoria.serveftp.com
Account Creation: http://zamoria.serveftp.com
Client Version: 8.11 (Latest patch from Tibia.com)

Other Info:

The server has some unique outfits to choose between that not many servers have, those outfits will be updated every now and then for maximum fun.

The server is PvP but will be switched to PvP-Enforced (gain exp from people) during the weekends for some extra fun. IF server gets popular enough i will create a twin server which will be either NoN-PvP or PvP-Enforced.

Some quests might not be working yet as i got alot of work to do, please report those quests and their exact location to me for a quick solution.

Asprate has offered his help with some smaller things and will be helping me with the law enforcing in-game.

See You there...

Updates:

Houses have been fixed, just need to code some more.
Added new improved NPC's.
Addon NPC now works 100% and is in Thais Library.
Added new command which helps me save ALL data (Talaturen removed this in his release).

I also added a AAC feature, you can now pick your own account number.

Back