• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Event] Interviews !

Kojiiro

Nobody cares. Do yourself.
Reaction score
Hello Players of ShadowCores ! :D

I am here for speak for all peoples that i am organizing one list of players for interviews. :D Interviews, asking age, name, how long play ShadowCores, if have some funny story, if have some lucky story and others things for share with we. ^_^

Some players go ask yourself ... "This dude is crazy, lol"
But only found one form of fun, of roleplay, for not get in just : hunt, war, kill, sell, buy, and other things. Some players will like, others no ... And, i wanted that whom not like, please not comment here. ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon we have our more interviews WITH VIPS !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
New Interview !
A player and Tutor Dyablo !

Interviewer : Hello Dyablo ! :D
Interviewer : we can start ?
Dyablo : Hello, sir!

Interviewer : I wanted know your name and years you have ..
Dyablo : Well, my name is Amanjot and I'm 15 years old. I am from India but right now, I live in Spain.
Interviewer : Oh, nice !

Interviewer : Wanted know now, how long time you play ShadowCores and, how started ..
Interviewer : how was chosen for be tutor...
Dyablo : Before was playing other servers of version 8.6 and later I decided to play Real Tibia, then when I got hacked and things like this I was about searching an OT server with mounts, etc.
Dyablo : So I found this server (ShadowCores), in that times ShadowCores when there was around 40 players online. When I started this server was around level 6 and I offered to gamemasters for tutor, and later I got promoted at level 7 (after joining).
Dyablo : I was happy of course, a bit later just got bored because I joined this server alone and didn't had enough friends. At level 30 I left and after weeks I came back with a friend which was playing real Tibia, started to do quests, levels etc.
Dyablo : He left so I did it as well when I was level 100~, I said to gamemasters for remove my position because wanted to retire. After one month I came back and later I offered to gamemasters again but there wasn't any posiblity.
Dyablo : And then I was too much active and they promoted me to tutor again :), so now I am here and I've still got my position of tutor.
Dyablo : Started to EXP, doing more quests and made more friends!
Interviewer : Oh, veri nice dude, amazing story ..

Interviewer : Now, you have a funny story for shared with we ?
Dyablo : Yeah, and I was one of the players which was hunted by 10 guilds or so in that time but I don't think if I am still :p
Dyablo : Well, the funny thing was when I got hunted by many people and there was only one reason, getting promote to tutor! As you know many people are jealous and they wanted it as well, I did my best for get and as you can see ...
Dyablo : I'm playing this server since 7 month ago! So in this time I think I gained enough reputation and respect in this player by some nice players :), but I'm still looking more for it.
Interviewer : ohh, i know that is feel dude ..

Interviewer : And now, you have a lucky story ? :p
Dyablo : I am lucky because I got tamed Titanica mount (Crustacea Gigantica) on three characters and at only first time! So just used three taming items and got mounts on three different characters :)
Interviewer : Hahahaha, nice !

Interviewer : Dyablo, what do you most like to do here ? :p
Dyablo : Hmm... As now I got my own team in this server so I like to go player killing with them and do warmodes etc. I also love my duty which is to help people (In Help Channel, forum etc etc).
Dyablo : Well, last days I wasn't too much active, didn't had enough time to play Tibia because of school, and more stuffs to do in real life.
Interviewer : Ohh, very nice !

Interviewer : And, for end, you can give some message for all players of ShadowCores ?
Dyablo : Just want to say them... 'Be true to yourself and others. Do not try to appear better or greater than what you are.'
Interviewer : hahaha, thanks bro !

rgjYx.jpg

Last edited:
Kojiiro, really nice event and thanks for the interview!

If it's possible for me then there will be someone special with you in interview soon :)

I admire this type of people who are looking for a stable sociability, friendly and very lively, much encouraged in this type of event, remains as well!

Back