• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Event] Last person standing

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
I herby invite everyone to the upcoming event named "Last person standing". Know that the entery is free and you as everyone else enter at your very own risk. If you have redskull and die, you will not recive your items back from any Gamemaster.

More information and signup at:
TwitBeef :: SoftCores :: www.TwitBeef.net
(ONLY SIGNED UP CHARACTERS MAY PARTICIPATE)
This is ofcourse at Softcore's TwitBeef.

How to host an event?

I'd like to do that, not because of the points. I mean because I may have some nice ideas ;)

Login and then you have the boxes at the bottom there =)
Fill in the name, time and information. Wait for Gamemaster to accept it and spread the link around =)

As you will probably pay with a death, wouldn't it be nice to give an small amount of rep to all participants? :p

How the fuck will a knight die not be as last? in the end when there will be 10 persons left for sure a mage will die earlier as knights.

maybe becuz knights are killing machines and every1 plays them? which is stupid (NO SKILL)

What if every mage would target the knights first just beacuse they know that it would be hard to face a knight in the end.

Simply it's not a fact.. not yet anyway.

If the knights will be as overpowered as they are now they will stay till the end. well if a better person would play razino u rly think he would have died at the beginning with hes guild healing him?? dont think so.. this events is just a waste of time. since both all players and gm know mages wont stand a chance

Ofc knight will stand longer, after some mins it will only be 200+ eks left,and even if some ppl target one knight the mages will die faster.

knights thats friends will heal each others too.

and btw, mages won't even be able to bring enough manas to survive :<

1 the event should be organized in another way, like no knights or w/e and 2 ice meto, I know you're tired of knights so am I but ppl playing knights can also be skilled

Back