• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolura | Evolution Project | In Progress

nBiz

GamerN^
Reaction score
Hi, fellow OtLanders and gamers

Evolura
This summer, probaby in a few weeks we will launch the most popular Evolution Server ever. I you're wondering, "noob" or something. But Evolura is the new Revolution of the Evolution servers. The idea behind this huge project is to have a server with things to do all the times. Even though you're the highest character on the server, killing to much... In Evolura it's impossible to discover everything. The map will be really huge with lots of customations. Almost all the quests and hunting places has been improved and we're going to add lots of new hunting places. There will be huge TP room with hunting places and quests.
The reason why I started this thread is we need some ideas and suggestions for the server to be the best. Share some ideas with us and if it's possible and good we will use it.
So, add a suggestion or an idea of anything

Bye.

I know what it is. But coundle figure out what w wrote hehe.

and i cant figure out what u wrote in that sentence. im a bit confused by the words assembled in such a manor ;o

Back