• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Evolution Project&Rl Map Project.

niladar

Xampera RL Project
Reaction score
Hello , Im making 2 projects , 1 evolution project and one real map project. Im not gonna post any ss or something if u are intressted then i can show u some stuffs and we can talk about exp stage and shit. Im tired of this shit that people wanna see Screen shots, whats the diffrent? dont get it.. , so are u intressted then just write here which project you wanna join and where you are from so I know. You can PM me too if you want.(oh almost forgot , both project are 8.54 - 8.55 :) (will start a 7.6 real map project after the summer. THX!

I can map if you want for one of your servers.
Experience in tibia: playing 9 years tibia, 7years ot
Experience in mapping: made my own project but it costed to much to affort me a dedicated server.

Example of work
3089-dragonlair.jpg

I'm pretty interested in the evolution one.
Age 17
Experience in tibia: Rl tibia 9 years, and OT for 4 years
Experience elsewhere: I Own a RPG server with custom stuff on it.

I Would like to be on An Evolution Server. So:

Experience: I had played tibia since 7.6 and been a gm on Forgottenl and Flammingvets.
Experience:I Have made my own server RPG Server and it is working fine.

Back