• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolutions ---> Forgotten Server

Cm Himen

flesh,no-ip.org
Reaction score
Ive tried it before and got many errors i copied all of the data folder from evo and put in tfs.... But i forgot its a xml going to sql so i tried a sql but could not figure out how... Anyone know if this is possible? I mean i want the same map, monsters, items, spells, the same as evo but i wanna use tfs any ideas?

barely possible you have to redo the npc's cuz they got the stupidest npc system with some stupid toolkit, the monsters if custom ahve to be redone. Spells youll have all the new ones, custom ones you might have to cahnge.
The database if you cant do it you should stick to XML

Its a big job to do, I was using evo too, and there has many bugs, and a server that dont get updates... So I start to re-configure all my quests, NPCs and scripts to work with TFS, is really a big work to get all scripts and npcs working fine...

About the players, u can find some PHP scripts that can convert evo xml > to TFS Sql... maybe u need change somethings on the PHP script to move all players and accounts correctly... but its possible...

Just take a good time to work on that.
And just a opnion... Do that... I garant u that u will never use other server. TFS is really a god otserv.

God job ;)

its called xml2sql, its a conversion program but it only converts players, and on top of that it does end up in future bugs, the best thing is to do a character wipe...

yea but its tough, hey, maybe you can help me im converting and what i have left to do is monsters and doors im having two errors.
1. i get a nil value error when i use a door now.
2.I cant figure out how to make monster spells?

Back