• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exhausted from my rune

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello community, I wanted to ask you how I could lower your ex-you of the uh .. when I throw one uh, it takes 2 seconds to be able to throw the other uh ...
the exhausted change it from spells.xml ... but it did not work, if you change some spell like "utani great hur" if you take the change
change it from here:

<rune name="Intense Healing Rune" id="2265" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" maglv="3" aggressive="0" exhaustion="1000" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="healing/intense healing rune.lua"/>
I put a debit of 1000, I put 100
How can I make it possible to throw one every 1 second, uh?

Jesus my brain just died after reading it
I hope u tried to restart after you made the changes
And check out config if you changed that

Lua:
-- Item Usage
timeBetweenActions = 200
timeBetweenExActions = 1000

Everything fine :D works now?
Didn't work.

config.lua
Lua:
-- Item usage
timeBetweenActions = 100
timeBetweenExActions = 500

data\spells\spells.xml
XML:
<rune name="Ultimate Healing Rune" id="2273" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" maglv="4"  aggressive="0" exhaustion="1000" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="healing/ultimate healing rune.lua"/>

<rune name="Sudden Death" id="2268" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" maglv="15" exhaustion="2000" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="attack/sudden death.lua"/>

<instant name="Haste" words="utani hur" mana="60" maglv="3" prem="0" aggressive="0" selftarget="1" exhaustion="1000" needlearn="0" event="script" value="support/haste.lua">
    <vocation id="1;5"/>
    <vocation id="2;6"/>
    <vocation id="3;7"/>
    <vocation id="4;8"/>
</instant>
the weird thing is the both haste works fine with 1 sec cooldown but healing spells keep on 2 sec cooldown

Back