• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatrena

Reaction score
i think this is mega retarded. Im off last days cuz i have college. But every day i see new guy 300+ that i never saw on like 200-250 lvl, they just buy scrolls and get 300+. So there will be 400+ lvl soon and its stupid so i think that GM need to delete or make scrolls give lower exp ( much lower ).

I hope gm will do it becouse if not i think, me and few of my friends will leave server :((( there are few more server like this 100+ ppl online evo map nice exp and no exp scrolls just some donate items but this is not interesting, when one night i kill some guy ( lets say 200 lvl ) and he lose some lvls and then i come online for abouth few hours and see him with like 300+

i think this is mega retarded. Im off last days cuz i have college. But every day i see new guy 300+ that i never saw on like 200-250 lvl, they just buy scrolls and get 300+. So there will be 400+ lvl soon and its stupid so i think that GM need to delete or make scrolls give lower exp ( much lower ).

I hope gm will do it becouse if not i think, me and few of my friends will leave server :((( there are few more server like this 100+ ppl online evo map nice exp and no exp scrolls just some donate items but this is not interesting, when one night i kill some guy ( lets say 200 lvl ) and he lose some lvls and then i come online for abouth few hours and see him with like 300+

I understand you, it doesn't feel fair when someone gets lvl so fast and easy while you have to hunt, but please try to understand us too, we need to attract donators to keep our dedicated server up. However, I think we can find compromise here and that is level requirement, so high levels couldn't use them. I haven't still decided which level it should be, so feel free to give me an suggestion. :)

if you donate for an scroll it's stil rl money you get like 20 lvls if you really wanna donate so mush ur wasting ur money so ... but if they get lower exp the price should be lower to

well yea . but still if they donate to 300 or something it's just lame so...

Scrolls

Agree remove exp scrolls -.- i hate kids with mums credit card ...

That's just good, the server will get money to keep the server up, and you can get a team, kill them and get experience :)
-
I am accepting cam's about PK/Quest Bosses etc. [Right Now].
It's for the Tibera Commercial..
~
Have fun on Tibera.
Kind Regards,
GM Figgo.

^ next time I will make Solo Inq I will record movie and posted it here ; )

And why I get banned while my Internt Connections were cuted off? and when I tried to log in There was 'banned for botting'
; O My friend had the same on Rl tibia he had kicked and didn't respond to GM and then Gm banned Him he wrote Complain and Cipsoft unbanned HIM :D !:huh:

how could your char bot if it wasen't you huh? so your a sharer to :)?

Hahaha wow Sushinronek you are the perfect example of a noob.

Dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back