• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

exp stages&hackers

p00t3r

Reaction score
hello everyone i have the 8.00 vocation balanced map&server but i was wondering how do i make exp stages and hackers keep hacking onto my server but i rele want an ot that i can host what should i do and remember to post about the exp stages thanks
----p00t3r

If you're using TFS. Go to data/XML/stages.xml and open the file with notepad then change:

Code:
<config enabled="0"/>
To:

Code:
<config enabled="1"/>
Now you can change the rates like the first line: (<stage minlevel="1") means from level 1 (maxlevel="8") to level 8 with (multiplier="7"/>) 7x exp and so on.

And if you want to keep your server save then first of all don't download suspicious files which might contain a virus for your computer and also set an good firewall on and also don't give the sql password/username to anyone unless you really can trust a person.

Last edited:
Yea, well there aren't any 8.22 xml servers or atleast not updated so you will have to learn sql if you want to put time in it.

it doesn't have to b 8.22 like right now i got a 7.5 so any client would work for me

it doesn't have to b 8.22 like right now i got a 7.5 so any client would work for me

Lol you are so funny man , you download the voc balance vocation server , and you want puting up.OK , but why you says shits in Thread about voc server like do not download its virus and keylogger later sent me pm for 7.6 rl map.Noob the server its good and dont say shits about it.I got somewhere 7.6 map but i don't give you.I dont wanna see your idiot posts.

Back