• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team !~Expedia~!

Joepod

Reaction score
Welcome OtLand-Users!

I have decided to start a complete new server called Expedia, its going to be full custom map, custom monsters, spells, and also custom scripts.

Its got a teleporter room above the temple, its going to vary around 100 - 200x exp, or might go in stages.

IM GOING TO BE UPLOADING SOME PHOTOS SOON.. SOME OF TEMPLE, DP, TP ROOM, TRAINERS.. ETC.

Available Jobs:

Mapper - ooo
Scripter - ooo
Web Designer - o

o = Available Job.
o = Unavailable Job.

The Team:

Mappers: Berzerky
Scripters:
Web Designer:

o = Active Member.
o = Inactive Member.

FAQ's:

How Do I Become Part Of The Team?

Ok.. well, to become part of the team, all you have to do is fill out this application and post it here.

Forum Name:
Job Your Asking For:
Experience In OpenTibia:
Experience In The Job You Want:
Other:

I want you to make your application look as nice as you can make it, so i will be interested and to show your not messing around and that you really want this job.

Last edited:
thought you were already in a team as a Tracker/Scripter, i mean habibas team-.-

Forum Name: Le Kriss
Experience With OT's: I have hosted few OTS, with alot of scripts and custom map.
The Job You Want: Mapper
Experience In The Job You Want: I have mapping about 2 year's, i like when something look's good, i have already custom Devworld map.
Others: Im from Poland.

Hello fellow, OT players.

I am here to ask people to become part of my Team.

What i need:

Mapper [--]
Scripter [--]
Web Designer [-]

- = Free Space
- = Space Take

--------------------------------------------

How To Apply:

Forum Name:
The Job You Want:
Experience In The Job You Want:
Others:

---------------------------------------------

If i like you, i will PM you.. if i think your not suitable, i will tell you here.

Thanks for reading, and lets get this OT pumpin!

hows team are you with!!!
your own or my team!
one day you say you wanna join like a scripter in my team and now i see that you starting a own.

OMG

@Joepod if you working with this team i will kick you from my because a member in a team is working for only one team not two!

Hmm, maybe I'll join as a mapper, but how far is the map? cuz I don't wanna make a brand-new custom map.. :p

Forum Name:Cigarwin
Language/s:English(very good)
Job Your Asking For:Scripter
Experience In OpenTibia:I have beenn playing ot servers since 2005.
Experience In The Job You Want:I have been scripting for 3 years.
Other:pm me in private if you wanna see a script or if you want to tell me to make a script of your choice and show you my skills.

pm for msn.

Back