• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ExqurSoft / IceChaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitasofa

Reaction score
Greetings,

I made this thread because today: Apr 02 2009 at 12:59:18
I died by Esterukka, and it wouldn't be anything strange in it..
If I wouldn't get kicked out of the game.

We were fighting at east part of Thais,
Esterukka had us on his tail.. Esterukka ran so I was only with
Robaczek and Pierdolony Pierdolec..
There were no Esterukka on the screen!
Suddenly I've got some lagg or freeez, can't exactly say.
After few seconds I just got kicked out of the game,
and only what I saw was the message about connection timeout.
So I did refresh the icechaw website to check, If it's everything
okey with my connection, and so it was ;)
I saw my nickname on the "Recent Deaths" so I was omg wtf?
I logged in temple and asked on vent my mates If it's only me or the server went down, and they said that They were playing all that time.

And there's 2 strange things messing up my mind..
Esterukka wouldn't just come back and attack me,
when he's far away, alone and We're chasing him :confused:

Secondly..
Palacz Knight came on vent and first words that he said, was:
Yesterday Dut came alone at Edron Behemoths, when he was collecting fangs..
Dut started to attack him ( It's not possible for almost 500 paladin to kill 500 knight.. solo! )

So anyway, after some time Palacz Knight got kicked out of the game just like me.. Also, he's internet connection was okey,
but he only couldn't logg into the game..
After few seconds he logged in temple so wtf ?

2 same situations ?!?!
No, I say ! This can't be a coincidence !

So, My Dear ExqurSoft Team!

Do not involve into the game, and especially do not use your power against players, because this isn't the way you should use it.. You're supposed to help make this game better,
not worser !

And to the flamers..
I don't give a f*ck about your words.
This thread is for ExqurSoft not for some ass lickers
so please.. stfu ; )

It's not just you, I've been having weird kicks as well, and on top of that I was never able to log back in after any of those kicks, while the server was most certainly online.

Yes i had such kicks to, kicked and cant login back.. most likely due to tfs being first version for 8.41 and it might not be 100 % stable atm..

Guys, you're missunderstanding .

What I meant that Game Masters help those retards from Hots etc;
and They're kicking our members to get a frag..
Strange is that they always attack the person kicked.
Everyone knows that they have private characters and they're against us in that war.

Same situations were at Nova War..
Where opposite guild pinged member of enemy guild
(ping pong rox) and killed with noob chars.
They just had to know ip or the victim.a

Guys, you're missunderstanding .

What I meant that Game Masters help those retards from Hots etc;
and They're kicking our members to get a frag..
Strange is that they always attack the person kicked.
Everyone knows that they have private characters and they're against us in that war.

Same situations were at Nova War..
Where opposite guild pinged member of enemy guild
(ping pong rox) and killed with noob chars.
They just had to know ip or the victim.a

lol just give me 1 rason with logic for why does a gm would help hotsppepper or w/e are they called to kill their players,,,,

And ping? lol your kidding me right? u can't DDoS (Or DoS) an internet connection with PING and also how could they get their ips? ;]

and btw im not defending hotspeppers im just being realistic (Actually i hate them XD)

And about the lags, i have them too also i even made a thread but as USUAL MIGXXX GOT IGNORED!!! so i decided to give up and quit icechaw......

lol just give me 1 rason with logic for why does a gm would help hotsppepper or w/e are they called to kill their players,,,,

And ping? lol your kidding me right? u can't DDoS (Or DoS) an internet connection with PING and also how could they get their ips? ;]

and btw im not defending hotspeppers im just being realistic (Actually i hate them XD)

And about the lags, i have them too also i even made a thread but as USUAL MIGXXX GOT IGNORED!!! so i decided to give up and quit icechaw......

1. If you would know, Abeto is with Hots~ and he is in guild with 2 GM's.
As U could read Mini1 thread you would know what he is doing. I'm 100% sure that he is a close friend of one of those GM's.
I heard that He even was a GM here.

2. GM's got their priv characters here and If I'm not wrong they are against us. So If They can't kill us with their priv chars, They use their GM power.

3.As I see you don't know much about pinging.
If in rl Tibia opposite guild can ping their enemy and than kill them easy with noob chars or with mains so They Can do the same on Ot.
4.I'm not talking about simple lagg.

Read again My post's.

1. If you would know, Abeto is with Hots~ and he is in guild with 2 GM's.
so? i know all the gms and i can bet u that they wont do something stupid...

As U could read Mini1 thread you would know what he is doing. I'm 100% sure that he is a close friend of one of those GM's.
I heard that He even was a GM here.
ROFL nice joke XDDDDDDDDDD

2. GM's got their priv characters here and If I'm not wrong they are against us. So If They can't kill us with their priv chars, They use their GM power.
Fundaments? show me some proofs come on...

3.As I see you don't know much about pinging.
If in rl Tibia opposite guild can ping their enemy and than kill them easy with noob chars or with mains so They Can do the same on Ot.
Ok im gonna explain u this with apples since as i can see you don't understand it SO LET'S EXPLAIN IT

ok let's say you are one apple and the other apple is the IP ADRESS OF THE TARGET U WILL GONNA PING....
so let's start how much IS 1 APPLE+ANOTHER APPLE 2 RIGHT? SO WHAT WE GET IF SOME1 THIEF 1 APPLE, 1 RIGHT?!?! in other words without the IP OF THEM YOU CAN'T PING THEM AND ALSO the ICMPS packages on the ISPS have the less PRIORITY (Korn teached me that :p, Kornholijo <3) so if 1 TCP PACKAGE COME and another 1 of ICMP and your internet is overloaded it takes the TCP package first instead of the ICMP ONE....
HERE A EXAMPLE WITH A PICTURE....
6yoe1w.jpg

HOPE U UNDERSTAND NOOOWWWW, BECAUSE I WONT EXPLAIN IT AGAIN FOR SOME1 THAT WONT UNDERSTAND!!!

BTW maybe u mean UDP flood (which is STILL A BIT OLD) and STILL YOU NEED THEIR IP (NOW DON'T TELL ME THAT U GONNA HAK TIBIA AND GET THEIR IPS ROFL)

4.I'm not talking about simple lagg.

Read again My post's.
I am getting the same lags as u said in the above post, you are just paraonic because u died so bad...

Last edited:
Ain't hard to recieve an IP over MSN/Ventrilo.

Ain't hard to recieve an IP over MSN/Ventrilo.

via msn is impossible, it was possible LOOONG TIME AGOOO but not now, and ventrilo probb but who the hell will gonna join a ventrilo with your enemys? nobody.... also you can change your ip or simply use a proxy for those cases...

Just stop thinking U die by pingers, laggs during fight are here always, if you don't accept it don't play...

Sitasofa you think sometimes? :D
Dut isn't even in our guild so how could we get frag to war :confused:

Secondly..
Palacz Knight came on vent and first words that he said, was:
Yesterday Dut came alone at Edron Behemoths, when he was collecting fangs..
Dut started to attack him ( It's not possible for almost 500 paladin to kill 500 knight.. solo! )

So anyway, after some time Palacz Knight got kicked out of the game just like me.. Also, he's internet connection was okey,
but he only couldn't logg into the game..
After few seconds he logged in temple so wtf ?

Palacz would have died anyway because we were waiting with like 15 people to trap him, he just took death so it won't count on your precious war stats, I have experienced these kicks/lags too so I'm 100% what Palacz said is BULLCRAP about not being able to log, then logging in the temple 2 seconds later - when the kicks happen you can't relog until the server is restarted!

so? i know all the gms and i can bet u that they wont do something stupid...

ROFL nice joke XDDDDDDDDDD

Fundaments? show me some proofs come on...

Ok im gonna explain u this with apples since as i can see you don't understand it SO LET'S EXPLAIN IT

ok let's say you are one apple and the other apple is the IP ADRESS OF THE TARGET U WILL GONNA PING....
so let's start how much IS 1 APPLE+ANOTHER APPLE 2 RIGHT? SO WHAT WE GET IF SOME1 THIEF 1 APPLE, 1 RIGHT?!?! in other words without the IP OF THEM YOU CAN'T PING THEM AND ALSO the ICMPS packages on the ISPS have the less PRIORITY so if 1 TCP PACKAGE COME and another 1 of ICMP and your internet is overloaded it takes the TCP package first instead of the ICMP ONE....
HERE A EXAMPLE WITH A PICTURE....
6yoe1w.jpg

HOPE U UNDERSTAND NOOOWWWW, BECAUSE I WONT EXPLAIN IT AGAIN FOR SOME1 THAT WONT UNDERSTAND!!!

BTW maybe u mean UDP flood (which is STILL A BIT OLD) and STILL YOU NEED THEIR IP (NOW DON'T TELL ME THAT U GONNA HAK TIBIA AND GET THEIR IPS ROFL)

I am getting the same lags as u said in the above post, you are just paraonic because u died so bad...

Code:
up1(config)# access-list 131 permit icmp any any echo
up1(config)# access-list 131 permit icmp any any echo-reply
up1(config)# interface gi1/0
up1(config-if)# rate-limit output access-group 131 16000 8000 8000 conform-action continue exceed-action drop

lol :thumbup:

Dude, i did not use some kick-crap or whatever. I tought Palacz knight was just a really bad pvper -giggle- nah man seriously he would have died anyway so it doesnt matter really.

via msn is impossible, it was possible LOOONG TIME AGOOO but not now, and ventrilo probb but who the hell will gonna join a ventrilo with your enemys? nobody.... also you can change your ip or simply use a proxy for those cases...

Wanna bet?

sure why not, What u wanna lose? :)

ill be bak soon ;];];]

Dude I can bet my ferrari, u even have anything to match up?

If not I'm willing to accept the pride or humiliation.

As you're using a connection between eachother via MSN you're able to retrieve one another's IP if u send something to that person. It's just to look the retrievers IP in cmd.

If I'm wrong about this statement please correct me and I'll be happy to take the humiliation.

Regards

Closh of Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back