• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Extracted sprites from client 11+

Hemomant

Reaction score
I would appreciate if someone could possibly give me extracted sprites form tibia 11 - 11.50.
Unfortunately, despite many attempts, I couldn't export the LZMA files in any way.

Actually I need only: Thundergiant, Emberwing, blazing and prismatic unicorns, and Faun. Additionally something like naga/naga Queen From heroes might and magic 3, and pegasus (horse with wings)

It looks promising, but I still have a problem. I understand that in the first place I have to indicate assets folder (otherwise it doesn't work), but what should I indicate, when the program is calling for: "Dumb To Path"? I've tried everything and I always get this result:
dFezLE5.jpg

Last edited:
exporting... but does any1 know how to implement/compile edited sheets :c?

There is still no tool to achieve that. You could get source code and do the opposite of decompressing. You can check for an item editor im creating, here in otland

It looks promising, but I still have a problem. I understand that in the first place I have to indicate assets folder (otherwise it doesn't work), but what should I indicate, when the program is calling for: "Dumb To Path"? I've tried everything and I always get this result:
dFezLE5.jpg

Same problem here. Any way to solve this?

download extractor for example from there: knobik/Tibia-11-SpriteDump
change in code:
C++:
string filePath = String.Format("{0}{1}.lzma", _assetsPath, file);
to:
C++:
string filePath = String.Format("{0}{1}", _assetsPath, file);
compile.
its should work with newest tibias 11.

HE IS AMAZING DUDEEEEEE! LISTEN TO HIM CUZ HE KNOW THE WAY, bitch.

try this, i just made it and it works for latest official tibia client. the spr creation isnt quite done yet but extracting spritesheet no problem :)
nexustheru/TibiaSpriteExtractor-11-11.98

Hey! Thank you very much! Seems to be a wonderful tool once you finish it. I'll have an eye on your repo.

I fixed the Ascend code to extract the lastest cipsoft sprite sheets, so it's fine.

I'm very interested in the utility you're working at to generate a new spr file with all the sprites. It'll be very usefull. Thx for all again.

Hey! Thank you very much! Seems to be a wonderful tool once you finish it. I'll have an eye on your repo.

I fixed the Ascend code to extract the lastest cipsoft sprite sheets, so it's fine.

I'm very interested in the utility you're working at to generate a new spr file with all the sprites. It'll be very usefull. Thx for all again.
ty very much il hope it worked for u, i have client 11.89 .90 something latest client and it works as a charm theree extracting spritesheet :) like 80 % of it its done gonna work on the spr creating tomorrow, tho 1 in night here. gonna add dat creation to. if u have spr u gotta have a dat right ^^ :)

Back