• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster eXtreme RPG 8.11, looking for a serious hoster.

Vadox

Reaction score
We are currently looking for a new hoster with better connection.

You'll need to understand XAMPP, and know how to set up FTP, Phpmyadmin(Apache), MySQL.

Most important is that you are serious and can host 24/7 with no down time.

As Hoster you'll get full GM access.

As a Hoster you of course does not need to do any kind of coding or scripting or anything like that, just hosting. We'll take care of the rest.

We currently got record of 20 people and right now there's 17 online, we started with hosting the server yesterday.

---- Server Information ----

The eXtreme team have been working hard recently on this server, finally eXtreme OT 2.6 is finished.

Account Manager: acc/pass: 111111/tibia
Host IP: extremerpg.mine.nu
Port: 7171
Requires: 8.11 client

Hosted with: 100MBit, AMD Athlon X2 6400+, 8 GB RAM
Server is located in the Europe.

English speakers are preferred, but anyone is allowed.

Rates:
Exp - 10x
Skills - 5x
Magic - 3x
Loot - 3x

------------
Features:
Online 24/7.
PvP allowed.
Skull system.
Free premium.
Realistic gameplay.
Remove rune charges.
Remove arrows on use.
Chance to remove spears/stars on use.
Start level is 10.
PvP Protection to level 12.
Fully working ingame account manager.
Cap is high.
regular attack speed.
Server is based on RPG.
Buyable houses.
Custom quests.
Custom NPCs.
Newest version, 8.11 client.
------------
Map is all custom made by the eXtreme team*

For questions or suggestions, contact a gamemaster or tutor.

We are now also looking for experienced english speaking players for tutors and gamemasters spots.

Please enjoy your stay.
~eXtreme Team

Last edited:
I can host 24/7.

I have a great hosting computer right now. And I am getting an even better one with the donations from the server I run now. You will also have players from my server on there if you choose me, I had 60 players on today.

Dude, if your current comp has 8 gbs of ram, how fucking big is your map...

I can host 2 80mb maps with my computer at the same time and i have 8 gbs of ram

I been hosting ot. i got this good computer just standing in my room. i use to host with it. had 107 Players or something without any lagg.. Got PC = GamerA40 i am not even using it.. Its a awsome computer. really fast.
We got good internett connection to. Living next to the comunity house. takes like under 1 minute to download the tibia 8.11 client.. Its like the connection you get on a public library =) Tell me if u intrested = [email protected] PS i dont want to host a none serious OT! If i host i am doing a serious job as a hoster. and i dont want to work on some cheap as ot. Got loads of Hoster Experience =) Well Contact me =)

Ye Milad, I dont think so that u can handle around 180 players, if its not dedicated server... I dont think u got 50/100 Mbs <

Well,I hosted a ot ~one week ago and it was no lag with 141(65mb big map) players online, Just serversave freeze, but after like 2-3 days I have to restart my computer, then it starts to lag with like 140 on, but If I restart my computer like every day I can easily handle 170 on atleast.

Back