• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team FabzRL [8.42/8.50] 24.7

Unknown3

Reaction score
Well to start things off.. this is a REAL TIBIA MAP.. yes another one. =P

I already have a serious team going just missing some things.

1. Bug Finder. [2]
2. Dedicated Mapper. [FOUND- RunarM]
3. A Gamemaster [1]

For bug finders they will be granted some access for their hard for, For the mapper you need to fix the map bugs the "Bug Finder" Finds and a Gamemaster who's loyal and could be on atleast 5+ hours a day.

I don't feel like writing alot since i dont have much time.. very busy with the server but yeah, someone leme kno and tell me a bit about your experience under the position you would like to be granted.

Reguards,
Unknown

Last edited:
Well, I don't think anybody would be interested cause you've only got 23 posts, and ain't such a great member of this forum. But who am I to tell, I might be wrong.

It doesnt really matter how many posts hes got tbh doesnt mean hes a noob or nothing.. You should really join the team and get players. I am GM here atm

@Tauku- Ana mish noob, i was a super mod on Tibiafans also very experienced in the c++/php field i don't post unless needed. I could easily go spam and such.. but yeah.

@Zibus- I KNEW sum1 was gunna say that, there is alot of RL MAPs but 90% of them duno how to manage them, I myself on the other hand is diffrent.

Good luck to you unknow, but there is tooooooo many Rl map.

Good luck anyways ;)

hello name is Tom Smith im 13 im a male (obviosly) and no i anit gay
iv been playing tibia for 6 years now i just love real tibia maps and kiwi servers monster where brought to by MEEEEEEE and i can be a gm and a monster maker
add my msn :[email protected]

Yours Tom :p

Anyone else? If not im going to pick some of the people listed here.

My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be found at the follow link. Thanks!

Edit: I'd just like to put in, since it isnt mentioned in my application page, that I am possibly able to map and create custom quests/revamp of some current quests Ex: Annihilator, which I would show you a screen of the customization i've done hah. That's only if you're needing, otherwise I am open to see fit!

Last edited:
Back