• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fahrixi you are a no life

i see that those welfare checks are going to great use! How about you give me some CCs since i pay for you to recieve welfare?

i see that those welfare checks are going to great use! How about you give me some CCs since i pay for you to recieve welfare?

You're not from Sweden, so I honestly can't see how you're paying for anyones welfare here?

so just because the server is Swedish automatically makes 100% of the players Swedish? open your eyes bro

Considering I know everyone in the team they're part of, you still have no idea what you're talking about. I may be paying for their welfare, as I'm a Swedish citizen, but you're certainly not.

You just proved how bad you're arguments were, since you couldn't even give me a proper answer. I'm just gonna assume you're both illiterate and stupid.

:O weird assumption, considering if i was illiterate i wouldn't be able to hold a convo with you nor if i was stupid.

Apparently you don't even know what the word illiterate means. While it could mean you're unable to read, it could also mean you're poorly educated and lack any real knowledge about most of todays essential subjects. Also, it pretty much proves my first assumption, that you're stupid, that is.

k dude, typical Swedish attitude. You guys never cease to amuse me :D

And you proved why americans are considered arrogant, once again. While your country was filled with opportunities back in the days, it's pretty much not considered a first world country in society today.

Back