• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Failing to compile old Otserv from 2007, on 64bit

World Lastwar

Reaction score
I'm having an issue compiling my old server on 64bit computer with Devc++ 5,4,0
As the code is written in 4.9.9.2 i can't compile it with newer version and on 64bit.
Using Devc++ 5.4.0 i tried to compile and receive this error:

Code:
exception.cpp: In function 'int _SEHHandler(_EXCEPTION_RECORD*, void*, _CONTEXT*, void*)':
exception.cpp:221:51: error: cast from 'PVOID {aka void*}' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]

exception.cpp:223:54: error: cast from 'PVOID {aka void*}' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:224:52: error: cast from 'PVOID {aka void*}' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:226:75: error: cast from 'PVOID {aka void*}' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:237:63: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Eax'

exception.cpp:238:63: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Ebx'
exception.cpp:239:63: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Ecx'
exception.cpp:240:63: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Edx'
exception.cpp:241:63: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Esi'
exception.cpp:242:63: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Edi'
exception.cpp:243:63: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Ebp'
exception.cpp:244:63: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Esp'
exception.cpp:249:41: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Esp'

exception.cpp:251:63: error: cast from 'PVOID {aka void*}' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:254:43: error: cast from 'long unsigned int*' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:255:29: error: cast from 'long unsigned int*' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:258:45: error: 'struct _CONTEXT' has no member named 'Ebp'
exception.cpp:267:34: error: cast from 'long unsigned int*' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:276:41: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
exception.cpp:289:36: error: cast from 'long unsigned int*' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp: In function 'void printPointer(std::ostream*, long unsigned int)':
exception.cpp:308:25: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
exception.cpp:309:41: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]

exception.cpp: In static member function 'static void ExceptionHandler::dumpStack()':
exception.cpp:427:63: error: cast from 'PVOID {aka void*}' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:430:39: error: cast from 'long unsigned int*' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:431:29: error: cast from 'long unsigned int*' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:447:30: error: cast from 'long unsigned int*' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]
exception.cpp:456:41: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
exception.cpp:469:31: error: cast from 'long unsigned int*' to 'long unsigned int' loses precision [-fpermissive]

I wonder what the solution would be to fix this error.
Please

Back