• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
Thread with account manager has ~40 pages. Newbies report bugs/problems already reported. In this thread I post how to fix all problems with account manager configuration and installation.

1. "SQLite doesn't work!"
Report text:
Code:
STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/Tommy.HALLDATORN/Skrivbord/Open Tibia_TFS/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/Tommy.HALLDATORN/Skrivbord/Open Tibia_TFS/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.
this is what happen to me when i try to install your acc
HOW TO FIX:
In 90% it is problem with your www server configuration.
1. Do not use "WebServ" or other out of date distro. Delete it!
2. Download XAMPP 1.6.5 or new version, install, run "Apache" (and "MySQL" if you use MySQL database)
3. Go to directory: ~/xampp/apache/bin/
and find file php.ini, open this file in text editor and find line:
Code:
;extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
change to:
Code:
extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
4. Now "Stop" and "Start" Apache in XAMPP and install again "Gesior acc. maker"
OFFICIAL SITE OF XAMPP FOR WINDOWS

2. "MySQL doesn't work!", "Can't connect to database"
Report text:
Code:
STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.
MySQL IS running, and the rest in config.lua is ok, too!
The server can also connect to the database but your AAC not..
Avarins AAC can connect to the database, too....so whats wrong?!
HOW TO FIX:
In 70% it is problem with your www server, in 30% it is problem with your acc. maker/TFS configuration, remember to don't ignore errors in "Step 1" of installation (load server configuration).
1. Gesior acc. maker use new PHP functions. Other acc. makers work on WebServ, but my need new version of PHP to connect to database.
2. Do not use "WebServ" or other out of date distro.
Delete it!
3. Download XAMPP 1.6.5 or new version, install, run "Apache" and "MySQL" if you use MySQL database
OFFICIAL SITE OF XAMPP FOR WINDOWS

3. "Error when I try to login/open highscores"
Report text:
MySQL error:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(1) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(1) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111
SQLite error:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\Xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\Xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\Xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75
HOW TO FIX:
It's problem with columns/tables in database.
1. In my post are two versions of acc. maker "..for TFS 0.3" and "..for TFS 0.2.x"
2. If you use TFS 0.2.6 - 0.2.12 server/database use version "..for TFS 0.2.x"
3. If you use TFS 0.3 server/database use version "..for TFS 0.3"
Else you get this error. If you actualized your database from 0.2.x to 0.3 and get this error something is wrong in database.

------------------
I'll add new reports to this thread.

one question, how to protect phpmyadmin database? i tried to put password on it, but i think i doesnt work, coz my friend can open it without any problems, is there any way to hide it etc.?

one question, how to protect phpmyadmin database? i tried to put password on it, but i think i doesnt work, coz my friend can open it without any problems, is there any way to hide it etc.?

You can create password in config.inc.php [or something like that] in phpmyadmin directory of xampp.

@topic
nuubish questions.

You can create password in config.inc.php [or something like that] in phpmyadmin directory of xampp.

@topic
nuubish questions.

is not a noob question if you change ur sql version it will be open to the public and u can't leave ur pass at the config or everyone else will be able to acess it. But when you try it you can't see ur datebase if you dont put the password at the config.inc Try it ;)

when i try to click on account management or in support list this appears
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\team.php(42): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(170): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

someone knows how to fix it??
and one more question how can i put like my ip insted of http://localhost/index.php like i no-ip.servergame.com so other people can see it??
someone knows how to do it??

LOL i got same error!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

DUDE creat your own ip! i already got mine!
the only problem is this error!

PLZ help!

Nice to see that you did what i say (added FAQ link on the acc thread)
anyway i got an question how do i setup the e-mail system i have some problems with that but im sure i need to edit that in the config file
i have already try that but i dont know what everything stands for.
so you should make a tutorial or just add it here on the FAQ

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\team.php(42): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(170): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

and one more question how can i put like my ip insted of http://localhost/index.php like i no-ip.servergame.com so other people can see it??
someone knows how to do it??

Well you dont need to do anything just type in your ip from the server and you will come to the page.

Sry for 2x posts

lol? no isnt that LOL i got same problem its pot error! change pot file and it will work replace for onother one!

Well, everything its work fine for me but, when i click in the page allways apper a error msg, who said "Error while creating XMLHttprequest"

Can u Help me?

Tnks in advance

Well, everything its work fine for me but, when i click in the page allways apper a error msg, who said "Error while creating XMLHttprequest"

Can u Help me?

Tnks in advance
if you are useing internet explorer you will get this bug download mozilla firefox and that problem is solved (i like firefox better than internet explorer)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'database.players' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:410 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(410): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 410

line looking like this
Code:
 $check_voc_2 = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM players WHERE name = "Druid Sample" LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();

o.o ?

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

line like this

Code:
$check_news_ticker = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();

Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'database.accounts' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:139 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(139): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `p...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(467): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 139

thanks for the help in advance ^^

MAN I HAVE A QUESTION I SET YOUR ACC BUT HOW I SET THE LVL I CREATE ACCOUNT AND THAT´S GOOD I CREATE PLAYERS AND IS GOOD BUT THE PLAYER START LVL 1 ¬¬ PLEASE SAY ME FAST :ss

I know now you can set Vocation Sample and the ACC create players = Vocation Sample

IN phpmyadmin/config.inc.php is line with value "config", change it to "cookie" and set below password to mysql server
Tutorial. Answer 3... please read tutorial :>

Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/Eclipse - Real Map/config.lua on line 33 in J:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/Eclipse - Real Map/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

qesior i have a new problem... i buy serwer. Server have debian 4 etch. and my problem
Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Brak dostępu in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 13

Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Brak dostępu in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 13

Back