• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling faster loading of your website + security

ugurdrahs

Reaction score
Hey Otlanders!

Im already working with OTS for more then 3 years now, I decided to dedicate my self on improving the load speed
of an website and ofcourse the importanty of the security of an website from an OT-Server.

In this time I learned alot and found out how to improve the speed of your website and get more points from the google
webpage speed tool fixing most important problems that reduce your speed on your website.

What do I offer?

Im nearly sure most OT-websites doesn't have a optimized website. I will work on your website to fix so your website
will load faster then before compressing all your website images so your visitors will visit an website
with images that are lesser kb with same quality as before!

Did you know?

73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load.
51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error.
38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available.
47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year.

Price:
We can discuss the price when we are in touch.

-You can contact me messaging me here at Otland.net
-Contacting using Skype: SpeedyMouse90

you'll be suprised when your website loads alot faster then before, this way more people will like your fast working website!

Last edited:
holy fuck where you got all those numbers from? downsizing images and shortening up already done webpage html or css(cause on 99% of the fking tibia pages jS and Jquery isnt even used. .i.)

but yeah idk the price but i think its worth about 5-10 dollar.

warning to everyone tho : if he is a good cssscripter he might easily turn your website into a way you dont want it to go get himself free points and access to everything ot-sided stuff throught easy bypass.

but as far as i know he never scaamed anyone so far, Just dont want people to get scaamed or pay for overprized shit :D

gl&hf selling

Did you know?
73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load.
51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error.
38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available.
47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year.

This doesn't really apply to open tibia sites you know?, Who would even check that in a mobile.

What you're offering here maybe be mostly just css spriting which can be automatically done in some websites.

This doesn't really apply to open tibia sites you know?, Who would even check that in a mobile.

What you're offering here maybe be mostly just css spriting which can be automatically done in some websites.

like SpriteMe

Did you know 96% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I check in my mobile :$

Back