• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FATAL: Header information is outdated. Code: 4

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello, as the title says, i got the error in console "FATAL: Header information is outdated. Code: 4". I'm using the latest remere's mapeditor and i tried to move the map into the gesior's compiled tfs - world folder, and when i try to start up the ot i get that message.

But, I don't know if the version is the problem cuz i'm using the latest rme (as I said before), and the ot i downloaded only supports client 8.2/8.21 so, do you think thats the problem?

I'm downloading eclipse's realmap server now, will just remove the map and put mine there to see if it works..

please post all your suggestions/ Yours,

Nikke

Hello, as the title says, i got the error in console "FATAL: Header information is outdated. Code: 4". I'm using the latest remere's mapeditor and i tried to move the map into the gesior's compiled tfs - world folder, and when i try to start up the ot i get that message.

But, I don't know if the version is the problem cuz i'm using the latest rme (as I said before), and the ot i downloaded only supports client 8.2/8.21 so, do you think thats the problem?

I'm downloading eclipse's realmap server now, will just remove the map and put mine there to see if it works..

please post all your suggestions/ Yours,

Nikke

K as for suggestions Try using the search button. this problem has been asked time and time again.

Back