• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fed up with Questions on how to download!

Casa

Welsh Reaper
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Please Some Mod make a thread on the main Board closed and Stickied, on how to download the forgoton server!
This thread should also include the Rules of Propper Forum Conduct etc!
I have seen aproximately 20 posts on the same topic!
This is a Situation that need resolving fast!
Ppl are joining and leaving because they are bewildered to the fact that they cannot download the FTS serv with 1 click! and get there posts deleted for spamming!..
We need more people in our growing forum... and there is no one here that can support them with a simple answer!
Make the post and there Questions will be resolved with a click of a button!

im fed up with guys like you spamming on pointless threads, should i make a complaint about me being "fed up" with it?

Sure go ahead... wheres your validity... this is a usefull thread.. and in the correct place!
20 + other threads would be pointless if this simple, directional,thread was created and Stickied so that everyone could see..

To be more assertive... your thread only adds to your postcount and entirely is Useless!

Yeah but please tell publicty how many posts you do need.

anyways i agree but u should put more downloads :p

Well i could advertise players that need a fast 20 post in 1 day make an thread game or join an thread game :p that's how i dit it :p

im fed up with guys like you spamming on pointless threads, should i make a complaint about me being "fed up" with it?
i am fed up that if you get ban ill make a party!

@down
if he got a ban ill make a party xD

Last edited: