• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ few items with one ID

vexler222

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, how create item with one ID but with others attributes? i mean "Giant Sword" with id 1234 have 43 attack and same item with id 1234 but name "better giant sword" attack 62.

It is possible?
im using tfs 1.3 downgraded for 8.6 client

Solution
E
yes it is possible to some extent... just see how upgrade items system works:
You can't have multiple items with the same ID.
You would have to create a new item in both the client with objectbuilder and itemeditor, and then add it to the files on your server with the new ID.

You can't have multiple items with the same ID.
You would have to create a new item in both the client with objectbuilder and itemeditor, and then add it to the files on your server with the new ID.

im playing on OTS where is "blue note" with 16 others names but only one ID, and if i use this blue note "my character" singing song, so how he do it?

Blue note #1 - Justin Biber - Baby

Blue note #2 - Selena Gomez - Magic

btw if i add new item in object builder with same graphic i need use custom client?

Solution

thanks, last question its possible to add new item with other ID and same graphic to default client? i mean if i add it i must using custom client or i work on default too?

Back