• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

File repair and otclentv8 integrity

wyspa9977

Reaction score
The problem is as in the pictures, I reinstalled windows to fix the problem but nothing helped, WinThruster or other tools also did not work.

Clients like rexia evolunia or others won't start I don't know if I should install linux subsystem or something else I'm really asking for your advice

SFC NOT REPAIR IT THEM TOO !
file2.jpgfile1.jpg

There will be someone with the knowledge to do it because I was seriously bored with elfbot 10 years ago.

Można po polsku :D

It's too much to use windows 7 that all you need is here and functions, poweshell modules packages, microsoft studio, but it's not about whether windows or linux or debian or whatever is viable, I usually want to fix otclientv8 file inconsistencies when there is no entry in the registry and extracting a file from a non-exe file is a problem, everything else works great and should work, only maybe something is wrong with this new windows, personally I have no idea what the fuck might not work,
Post automatically merged:

Python,git,unity,flesh everyting who not have ionstal in pc i have so need only apply this error to np. system events
file3.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Not work, closed please

Last edited:
Back