• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finally he is banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they were infected before the ban. And they were even informed that they'll earn a ban if they didn't stop what they were doing.

Wow,I am very impressed :eek:

Btw,I thought bans were imposed not earned :(

In eye they are earned, because you only get it once or twice if your lucky;)

No you don't get it when you're lucky,you get it when you're stupid.If you're lucky,you won't get one

Please read your title, it really fits to you.

No he is lucky, because we skip him from this forum.

Yea, you should get one too, would fit even better. Tell your friends to get some also.

It only fits the ones using it, so it wouldn't fit me.

Your argument is invalid.

Well, I dont have to argue with you, cause even if you try to flame me, your wannabe-offensive statements just sucks.

Now, gtfo of my internets.

Your argument is invalid.

Well, I dont have to argue with you, cause even if you try to flame me, your wannabe-offensive statements just sucks.

Now, gtfo of my internets.
Sure I can "gtfo" of your internet, or shall I say ill take you our of my internet I can easily make you skip me by banning you for few years, want that offer? And if i want to be offensive I can be it whenever i want on the net and in real. So you better leave this thread or ill make you leave it on my way ^_^

Sure I can "gtfo" of your internet, or shall I say ill take you our of my internet I can easily make you skip me by banning you for few years, want that offer? And if i want to be offensive I can be it whenever i want on the net and in real. So you better leave this thread or ill make you leave it on my way ^_^

If it helps you to wank, go ban me. I dont really care about this forum, troll.

Thread can and should be closed since he's unbanned. Contact me if you disagree...

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom